Ceramic and Builtin Bearing Bundle
Two sets of the best Longboarddistance bearings. A full set of our world record G|Bomb Ultralight Ceramics AND a full set of our Built-In style. Designed and proven to go the distance and handle the side loads of pumping. A set for training and a set for raceday. All for a great price.
Ceramic Bearing Specifications
- Ceramic balls resist wear and corrosion.
- Nylon cages.
- Tight tolerance CNC lightweight aluminum spacers.
- Over 20% lighter than traditional Built-In style bearings.
- Aerospace lubricant.
- Metal backed rubber shields keep lubricant in and contaminates out.
- Set of 8 bearings and 4 spacers.
- Same bearings used by Rick Pronk to establish the men's 24 Hour Ultraskate of 313 miles.
Our G|Bomb G|Bearings are engineered and constructed with all the reliability and durability of chrome steel. Then we add meticulous attention to the details that take a bearing from good to G|Bomb good. Here are the details.
- Nylon cages are tough and won’t dent or bend like a metal cages.
- Super-secret, low volatility, ultra-stable, synthetic lubrication is leveraged from the aviation industry for its high performance.
- Rubber shields are reinforced with a metal backing to insure a clean roll.
- Inner and outer shields to keep the lubricant in and dirt out.
- Our precision built-in spacers are designed and toleranced to fit properly.
- Same bearings used by elite skaters on around the world trips and to establish world records.